CrossFit Kids is not simply a scaled down version of CrossFit, it is entirely absolutely geared and designed for a special population and the specific developmental needs of that population. (Neurological, cognitive, motor)
1. HAVE FUN: Our most important rule! Everyone is here to have fun through movement and play.
2. LISTEN TO YOUR COACHES: We ask that all our CrossFit kids listen to their Coaches.
3. ENCOURAGE OTHERS: Crossfit kids should use encouraging words to themselves and others.
4. NO PLAYING ON THE EQUIPMENT DURING CLASS UNLESS INSTRUCTED: There will be time to play after the class, we ask that all CrossFit kids only use equipment during the class as they are instructed.
5. HAVE FUN: Our most important rule, we just thought we would mention it again!
6. WE NEVER SAY 'CAN'T': We always give everything a go. There is nothing we cannot have a go at, we will improve every time we practice. Your coaches are here to support and encourage you to try everything at your own pace.
7. WE NEVER LEAVE THE GYM DURING CLASS WITHOUT PERMISSION: All CrossFit kids must remain in the designated area during class time. Check with your coach before leaving the area.
8. FREEZE: When you hear the word 'Freeze' or if the whistle blows....it means 'STOP' what you are doing and listen to your coaches.
9. HAVE FUN: You can never have too much fun!
10. IF YOU BREAK THE RULES: If the rules get broken all kids get 1 chance to show their coaches they can listen, if the rules continue to get broken our Crossfit Kids miss out on the first minute of the game for the day.